Swedish Sticky Chocolate Cake! This is one of the most baked cakes in Sweden and it is really easy to do withe ingredients that you often have at home. I really hope you will try this recipe!
Nu var det dags för ännu ett avsnitt av min serie på Youtube där jag översätter klassiska svenska fika-recept till engelska. Idag var det kladdkakans tur som fick bli Swedish sticky chocolate cake! Receptet på svenska hittar du här: Kladdkaka Hela filmen och receptet hittar du här nedan 🙂
Swedish sticky chocolate cake, 8 pieces
200 g butter
270g caster sugar
60g cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
90g all purpose flour
1. Set the oven to 175 degrees Celsius or 350 Fahrenheit. Fasten a baking sheet paper to the bottom of a cake tin about 20 cm or 8 inches in diameter, grease the edges with butter and ”flour” with cocoa.
2. Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
3. Stir in sugar, cocoa and salt, then stir in one egg at a time.
4. Finish by stirring in the flour and mixing to a smooth batter.
5. Fill the tin and bake in the middle of the oven for about 18-20 minutes. The cake should not bake all the way through.
6. Let cool completely in the fridge, that way you get the perfect stickiness.
7. Dust the cake with icing sugar and serve withe whipped cream.
Do you also love chocolate? Then you have to try my Bliss balls!